Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 for 1

Well lucky for you people, thanks to my lack of planning and general silliness, you get 2 outfits in one post! Rejoice!

Going out for a drink with my girl Dr. LB and I only had time to take a crumby mirror shot. And then the camera's battery died so I only got to take one crumby mirror shot. Lame. So here it is. Pleather shorts + New (old) leopard blouse + red belt +Farrah Faucet hair = recipe for a great night.
Blouse and belt: Thrifted, Pleather shorts: F21, Farrah hair: The 70s

OUTFIT NUMBER DOS



Top: Zara, Jeans and belt: Garage, Sandals: Aldo, Bag: H&M
Fun fact about these jeans: These are my second pair of these exact jeans. About a year ago I tried to repurchase them but they had changed the rise so that my bodacious butt (lol) would not fit. Flash forward to a few days ago and I realised they changed them back. Holy Grail jeans purchased once again. Balance restored to universe.



Maquillage: 

Face: Stila Tinted moisturizer, MAC Careblend pressed powder (light plus), Glamouflage Concealer (light), NYC Sunny bronzer, MAC Mineralize skinfinish blush "Warm Soul"

Eyes: Stila light pink eyeshadow all over lid (sorry dunno the name), MAC "handwritten" eye shadow in crease, Physicians Formula gel eyeliner in brown, Covergirl Lashblast mascara+ Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night mascara (epic mascara combo)

Lips: MAC Shygirl

Well this turned into a lengthy post didn't it! My bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment