Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Color Coded

I was going to paint my nails a couple of days ago and when I looked at my (kind of overwhelming) collection, Essie's Turquoise and Caicos seemed to jump out at me.  

Since then I've been constantly admiring my nails, and I realised that this polish would be perfect for a little color inspiration.
Liz's turquoise bag (www.popcultureafternoon.blogspot.com)
Emily's skirt (cupcakesandcashmere.com)

These J brand jeans
I thought the YSL arty ring would come and go like any other fad but it's been a while and that thing still looks damn good.

Any of these would do just fine. Chanel Novelle Vague, MAC Peppermint Patti, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie Turquoise & Caicos, OPI Garguatan Green Grape (img from www.retailtherapy.onsugar.com) 

Hope you guys are also riding the turquoise wave (zing!) (dad jokes!) ;) Have a great Sunday lovebunnies!
P.s. For those of you who are just joining me, hi! Thank you for reading! I'm making the switch over from tumblr so if you want to check out my older posts check out http://hellokittynightmare.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love turquoise! I decided to only bring 4 colours with me to Europe and I refuse to buy any more here (so expensive!!) and one of the ones I brought was Revlon minted. Close enough! And since I'm not working while I'm here my nail polish stays for like a week! No joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have a job where my hands aren't constantly wet/hot/having my nails ruined!

    ReplyDelete