Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Biz Caj

As I mentioned earlier this week, I got a new job. Of course, there are many, very important things to take care of before I get started. But what's more fun to talk about: important, serious things to do or forming a new, work appropriate wardrobe? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm actually very relieved and lucky because I am not, by any means, expected to wear a suit or any really "serious business" clothes. People dress more fashionably than anything else. The vibe is very business casual, so I'm looking for things that I can wear to work, but that I also won't hesitate to wear on weekends.
I feel like this is going to get a bit picture heavy, so here we go.

Once source of inspiration is definitely Liz from Late Afternoon. She does professional but fashionable like a pro

Another recent addition to my reading list is Alex from HRH Collection. She is a total blazer addict and always looks put together.

You can't see that well in this pic but she's wearing sweet grey suede OTK boots. Comfy but polished.

Of course Zara people is a great source of inspiration.Check it out here  





And a few items that are definitely on my wishlist:






I didn't post any links because everything is basically from Zara and H&M who are both without a shop-able webstore for North-America :(:(

So what do you guys think? Am I forgetting anything? And what's on your work-wear wishlist?





No comments:

Post a Comment