Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stripes and some news

I feel like I haven't done an "outfit of the day" post in the longest time. To be honest, it has been anywhere between 30-35 degrees (Celsius), with the humidity making it feel about 5 degrees hotter than that, and the mere thought of putting on clothes is almost more than I can bear most days. Now that I'm done griping about the weather, here's something I wore to lunch with my mom and brother, where we had a some champagne to toast some good news.
Blouse and skirt: F21, Necklace: Winners, Shoes: Target

Enough ambiguous-ness about this news. My kind of behind the scenes endeavor this summer was to find a job. But not like a job job, a somewhat career related, "big-girl" job. After many interviews and much stressful nervousness, I just found out that I got the job I really wanted. For the sake of keeping a semblance of privacy, I'll just say that it's in "the fashion industry" (as a vague, kind of pretentious sounding umbrella term) and I'm literally over the moon about it. 
Happy weekend little bunnies!


No comments:

Post a Comment