Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Budget Beauty

Okay guys, I have a confession to make. I'm a little bit of a beauty addict *shocked silence*.
Okay, maybe you already knew that. But lately, I've been getting really into drugstore makeup. I love that more and more, you can get good quality makeup for a great price, which is nice for addicts like myself. Here are a few things I got recently that I've been really happy with.

-Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude: I mentioned this in my wish list post so I won't talk about it too much but it's a great dupe for MAC's Creme d'Nude. I keep this in my purse at all times.
-Hard Candy's Glamouflage Concealer: So amazing. Probably the most hardcore drug store concealer you can buy.
-Wet n Wild Cream Shadow Pencil in Pixie: I spotted this the last time I was at Wal-Mart and it reminded me a lot of NYX's jumbo eye pencils. This is a great colour to just wear on its own or under eyeshadow to make it last longer and keep from creasing. And for less than 2$!!!
-Annabelle eyeshadow in #121 "Cloud": These were on sale for 3$ at Wal-Mart and I loved this light taupey/grey colour. I've been really blown away by the quality.

-Revlon lipgloss in "Coral Reef": These lipglosses are great quality and this colour is perfect for summer. Also a score because I got it half price ^_^
-Rimmel lip liner in "East End Snob": This is my first ever lip liner! The formula is really nice and it's almost the exact same colour as my lips
-Wet n Wild eyeliner in "Dark Brown": I'm sure everyone had one of those back in high school, but I am glad to tell you that the quality is surprisingly nice and it's about 1.50$ and probably twice the size of any other eyeliner I've had. Do you need more convincing?
-Rimmel Day2Night glam eyes mascara: It takes me a bit of time to get seriously into a new mascara but I am enjoying this so far. This is definitely good for anyone who looks dramatic lashes and I got a compliment on my eyelashes when I was wearing it last week. Good sign?
Now for the swatches:

In the shade

Left to right: Wet n Wild Pixie, Annabelle Cloud, Wet n Wild brown eyeliner, Rimmel East End Snob, Revlon Soft Nude, Revlon Coral Reef
Now go and be budget beauties! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment