Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rainy Sunday? Shopping it is.

An outfit post!!! I know, I can't believe it either. It feels like it's been a really long time! I was heading out with my lady friends this morning for a shopping adventure and I figured I'd snap a few pictures of my casual shopping outfit.



It was so dark today, it was really hard to get reasonable lighting but you can't win 'em all.
Brogues: H&M, Jeans: Don't know where I got those..., T-Shirt: American Apparel, Jean Jacket: F21, Leopard scarf: Simons.

Great lighting in the car though! Wowza!





Face: Skin79 BB Cream, Hard Candy Glamouflage concealer, Maybelline Dream Matte powder, MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Skinfinish blush.

Eyes: CoverGirl Intense Shadowblast in "Forever Pink", L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black liquid eyeliner, Sleek black eye shadow on bottom lashline, Covergirl Lashblast + Rimmel Glam Eyes Day2Night mascaras.

Lips: MAC's Creme Cup lipstick.

1 comment: