Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Polka Dottie

It's been a while and for some reason I've been feeling rather disconnected from the Interwebz so I wasn't really sure how to get back into things. I had time to snap some pictures before heading out the door so that's what you get! I would love to show you some fabulous fall outfit but for now, it's hot as hell in Montreal so we're going to have to wait a little longer.




Top: Zara, Skirt: Thrifted and DIYed, Belt: F21, Shoes: Aldo
I am loving how practical these little wedges are! They're majorly on sale too! http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/sale/women/sale-sandals/84169005-pouche/28


Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 51 light vanilla
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Maybelline Dream Matte powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish blush in Warm Soul

Eyes: 
Joe Fresh eyeshadow in Sugar
Sleek brown  and black matte eyeshadows from storm palette
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner
Covergirl Liquiline blast pencil eyeliner
Max factor 2000 Calories mascara

Lips: 17 lipstick in "Beehive"

Just a note on the makeup, I have to sing my praises for MAC's Warm Soul blush. It's the perfect neutral blush colour that I love to use when I have any redness of spots on my cheeks (which is where they tend to pop up). It defines my face without drawing attention to any of those flaws and for that I have to say it has Holy Grail status in my books.

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend! xx




1 comment:

  1. very nice! How do you like Healthy Mix? I've been wanting to try it... and where do you get your 2000 Calorie mascara from? Its such a shame we cant get it here anymore.

    ReplyDelete