Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Look For Less : Apparently, the Leopard Edition

I've been on the Interwebz pretty heavily lately looking for fall clothing/accessory inspiration. What I've noticed is tons of "designer inspired" items (politically correct terms here). This isn't anything new, obviously. For as long as people have been coming up with ideas, other people have been ripping them off... er I mean being "inspired" by them. All this to say that most things are inspired by one thing or another along the way and if it helps the little guy (i.e. the monetarily challenged) get in on it, then I say let's keep this thing going! Onto what you really care about: the stuff.

Ah, the leopard print Celine bag. Truly a sight to behold.

My colleague and I were just gushing over the amazingness of this bag and wouldn't you know it, that very night, I stumbled onto this number

Obviously, this isn't an exact replica. But who cares? I think it's adorable and at 64$, a definite showstopper.

Jeffrey Cambell's Lita


I have to say I have a love/hate thing going with this shoe, because I am literally constantly flip flopping on whether it's the best or the worst, but in case you think it's the best:


Go Jane's Laceup Platform . Literally less than  1/4 of the price.

The show that legitimately haunts my nightmares: The Celine leopard print loafer.


A great alternative:
Steve Madden Madee. The only issue is that I so don't want to spend 120$ on these! Poop :(

Frye's legendary Engineer boot



Aldo's Neice. I'm going to keep a very close eye on these. Kind of obsessed.

I went to Holt's to fondle this guy once: The Rebecca Minkoff Morning After bag:


Once again Asos saves the day.

Is this as fun for you as it is for me?! Hope you guys enjoyed, xox.






No comments:

Post a Comment