Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Domestic Goddess

Hello little muffins! I went on a quick trip to Ottawa this weekend with mi madre and was feeling rather boring and uninspired when I got back yesterday but fear not, I'm back in action.
Whenever the in-betweeny seasons come around, I have a tendency of rotating between about a million pairs of shoes. You know, it's cold, then hot, then rainy, then muddy and then with going out shoes, they kind of end up all over the place, leading my boyfriend to trip over them on his way out the door and threaten to burn them. You know how it is.

I was at Wal-Mart today and I spotted this shoe rack that actually looked like someone spent 10 seconds thinking about its design aesthetic. Sweet!

Whenever I do something like this my mom praises me and calls me a domestic goddess, like she's genuinely impressed I did something around my house. Listen guys, I get shit done.
My entrance now

What else did I get?

Sour bug candies, Wet n Wild eyeshadow in creme brulee, exfoliating clarisonic rip-off thingy (the white thing) (so excited about this), St-Ives Apricot cleanser and Maybelline's one by one mascara.
p.s. You don't need to actually point out that I said I was feeling boring and then I brought you a post about a shoe rack.  I know. Point taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment