Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Clean Slate

I will warn you now that while this is a hair post, this is not by any means a GLAMOROUS one. While lacking the usual glitz and glam of my usual posts (snarf) I actually read about this on another blog and found it to be really helpful so prepare to LEARN people.
A long time ago I read a post (http://schoee.blogspot.com/2009/08/grease-is-word.html) on Zoella's blog about product buildup. Have you ever washed your hair and blowdried it and literally immediately after you felt like you had gross, greasy roots? That's product buildup.
While my situation wasn't nearly that dire I really felt like my hair was kind of heavy and limp lately so I picked up Neutrogena's Anti-Residue Shampoo.

Basically this stuff takes out all the leftover conditioners, serums, sprays and whatever else you have managed to put in your hair lately and allows your products to work better after. I washed my hair with this and immediately felt how clean and light it was. While I didn't use any conditioner after, I would probably suggest you put a bit in your ends if you have hair that's prone to knotting. Style your hair as usual and enjoy it's glorious airy lightness (killed that description).

No comments:

Post a Comment